Jonesbuster needs our help!!

In an unfortunate turn of events, the owners of Jonesbuster are having financial difficulties. As a result the service that they have offered called Jonesbuster has now gone from being free to costing one dollar.

As someone who loves this service (and enjoys it quite often) I feel that it is my duty to help keep Jonesbuster alive! Therefore I am starting a donation fund. All proceeds to this donation fund will be given to the Jonesbuster Fondation to allow the continue of free rentals. Please help us keep this precious resource alive, click the donate button on the right! Every little bit helps!

7 Responses to “Jonesbuster needs our help!!”

1. Jennifer says:

My family, too, is enraged at this turn of events! We take advantage of the free rentals and are disgusted at what this horrible situation has brought them to do! We know Jonesbuster does not make the decision lightly and therefore we will support the cause in whatever amount necessary to ensure continued free rentals and domestic tranquility! To think of having to pay for rentals is heartbreaking so we will donate to ensure our rentals stay free! Long live Jonesbuster!!!

2. Yvonne says:

Even though there is not a Jonesbuster in our area, because we live out in the sticks, I feel that they should continue to provide free video rentals. This is such a great contribution to our society. Think of all the culture that they give to our children, and our children’s children, and our nieces and nephews, and to their children! We, too, have donated for the cause!

3. Jaron says:

Where’s the button?

4. sharonj1955 says:

You are so special to think of the needs of the poor and needy. It certainly touches my heart to know you are willing to do almost anything to keep the movie rentals free. But I got a bit of news today that there is a possibility we will be forced into bankruptcy like GM and then Obama will become the new CEO of Jonesbusters. We refused to be bailed out with the 30 dollars he tried to offer us. I was afraid it would place too much tax burden on my grandchildren and besides, you guys would then own it!

5. Who Cares says:

I live too far away from any known Jonesbuster business to take advantage of it. To make sure it stays free I will contribute to the cause too. If they accept bailout from Obama, then he will dictate what movies they can carry. There won’t be the good wholesome educational ones available like ‘square pants Bob’ and ‘George of the Jungle’. Sure glad I found this notice. It would really be a shame for the free service to go away.

6. Stinky Pants says:

OBAMA RULES! I should have voted for him… my HERO!